The cog sizes are 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 32, 38, 44T. The steps between cogs are tuned for 1x drop bar riding.
Articles in this section
- What is the tooth count of the XPLR 12-speed 10-44T cassettes?
- What size cassettes work with the XPLR rear derailleur?
- What is the difference between the XG-1271 and XG-1251 10-44T cassettes?
- Is there an eTap AXS cassette available that is compatible with 11-speed Hyperglide driver bodies?”
- Will additional cassette size options be added later?
- Can I use my eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur with the 10-44T XPLR cassette?
- What driver bodies are compatible with XPLR XG-1271 and XG-1251 cassettes?