The XG-1271 cassette has an aluminum back plate that doubles as the large cog, while the XG-1251 has a steel backplate as the large cog. They both offer a nickel-chrome finish and have MINI CLUSTER technology.
Articles in this section
- What is the tooth count of the XPLR 12-speed 10-44T cassettes?
- What size cassettes work with the XPLR rear derailleur?
- What is the difference between the XG-1271 and XG-1251 10-44T cassettes?
- Is there an eTap AXS cassette available that is compatible with 11-speed Hyperglide driver bodies?”
- Will additional cassette size options be added later?
- Can I use my eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur with the 10-44T XPLR cassette?
- What driver bodies are compatible with XPLR XG-1271 and XG-1251 cassettes?