No. This crankset has a wider spindle than the standard crankset, which offers increased frame and tire clearance. The spindle is marked as “WIDE”.
Articles in this section
- What size direct mount XPLR chainrings do you offer?
- What mounting interface is the direct mount chainring?
- Do you need a different offset direct mount chainring for the wide spindle crankset?
- Can I use my existing eTap AXS 1x crankset with the XPLR rear derailleur and 10-44T cassette?
- Our SRAM RED, Force, and Rival 12-speed cranksets are compatible with the following frame bottom bracket interfaces when used with the appropriate SRAM DUB bottom bracket and spacers:
- Can I reuse the Flattop PowerLock after I have removed it?
- What PowerLock do I use for my Flattop 12-speed chain?
- Can I use an Eagle chain with the XPLR direct mount chainring?
- What size and type of tool is required to remove XPLR 1x direct mount chainrings from the crank spider?
- Do the 1x cranksets with direct mount chainrings have a power meter option?