No, there are no plans to make RED eTap 11-speed front and rear derailleurs compatible with 12-speed. The first generation of Red eTap front and rear derailleurs are mechanically designed for 11-speed gearing and are not compatible with 12-speed chains, cassettes, and cranksets.
Articles in this section
- Do SRAM eTap AXS shifters work with eTap 11-speed front and rear derailleurs?
- How do I pair SRAM eTap AXS shift-brake levers or an eTap AXS BlipBox to eTap 11-speed derailleurs?
- Can I install my existing SRAM RED eTap HRD brake calipers onto RED or Force eTap AXS HRD shift-brake levers?
- Can I use Blips and MultiClics when RED or Force eTap AXS shift-brake levers are paired with eTap 11-speed derailleurs?
- Can I customize SRAM RED eTap 11-speed shift actions and drivetrain settings with the AXS App?
- Can I use the SRAM AXS App to view battery levels of RED eTap 11-speed derailleurs?
- Can I create a bike profile in the SRAM AXS App when eTap 11-speed derailleurs are combined with eTap AXS shift-brake levers or BlipBox?
- Will a firmware update for SRAM eTap AXS derailleurs be released to enable 11-speed compatibility?
- Will a firmware update for SRAM RED eTap 11-speed derailleurs be released to enable 12-speed compatibility?