Yes. SRAM PG-1230 cassettes are compatible with 10-speed driver bodies and all Eagle drivetrain components.
Articles in this section
- Can I run a SRAM Flattop chain on my SRAM Eagle drivetrain?
- Are there SRAM Eagle chainrings for my Bosch motor?
- Is there a SRAM Eagle cassette that is compatible with a 10-speed driver body?
- Can I use a SRAM Eagle chain on my 11-speed system?
- Why aren’t SRAM Eagle parts compatible with 11-speed?
- Can I use a non-SRAM chainring with EAGLE drivetrains?
- If I upgrade to a SRAM Eagle chainring, do I need to use a SRAM Eagle chain?
- Can I use the new SRAM Eagle drivetrain with the “old” X-SYNC chainrings?
- Can I use the Eagle X-SYNC 2 chainrings with my SRAM 1x11 drivetrain?
- Can I use SRAM 1x11 derailleurs with 12-speed Eagle cassette?