DB8 utilizes the same tried-and-true MatchMaker X handlebar clamp system that Level, G2, and Code use.
Articles in this section
- Are SRAM DB8 mineral oil Levers ambidextrous?
- IS the SRAM DB8 mineral oil brake suitable for all bikes, including e-bikes?
- Does DB8 come with Sintered or Organic brake pads?
- What kind of handlebar clamp does SRAM DB8 mineral oil brake use?
- Can I put a lever blade from another SRAM brake on my SRAM DB8 mineral oil brake?
- Is Mineral Oil brake fluid less toxic than DOT brake fluid?
- What are the benefits of mineral oil over DOT?
- Why can’t you use mineral oil to also make the lowest maintenance high performance brake?
- Why is the Maxima Mineral Oil colored green?