DOT 5.1 brake fluid has a higher boiling point of 260°C compared to 230°C DOT4 offers, it will improve the performance of your braking system.
What is the difference between DOT 4 and 5.1?
- Can I use alternative brake fluids in my SRAM DOT hydraulic disc brakes?
- What type of brake fluid is used in SRAM hydraulic DOT brake systems?
- Can I use DOT 5 in my SRAM DOT brakes?
- Can I use other manufacturer's DOT fluid in my SRAM brakes?
- Can I use other manufacturer's DOT fluid in my SRAM DOT brakes?