No. SRAM mountain bike brake levers are ambidextrous, meaning a lever can be mounted to either the left or right side of your handlebar. However, you can purchase our brakes with either 950mm hose length for the front or 2000mm for the rear.
Articles in this section
- How do I identify the brake pad compound used on my SRAM brakes?
- Are the SRAM Stealth-a-majig hose barb and compression fitting compatible with my older SRAM brake?
- Can I use SRAM hydraulic brakes on my tandem bike?
- Where can I find the serial number of my SRAM brake?
- Are SRAM MTB brake levers specific for right and left hand operation?
- Is SRAM offering Flat Mount MTB brakes?
- Do SRAM MTB DOT brakes come with a bleed kit?
- What type of brake fluid is used in SRAM hydraulic DOT brake systems?
- Why does my SRAM brake hose have a silver fitting installed if the provided spare is red?
- Are there spare o-rings available for SRAM DOT bleed kits?