No. SRAM hydraulic disc brakes are not approved for use on tandem bicycles because of the total system weight, including riders, and the need for a longer rear hydraulic hose than is tested and approved for use.
Can I use SRAM hydraulic brakes on my tandem bike?
- Are the SRAM Stealth-a-majig hose barb and compression fitting compatible with my older SRAM brake?
- Are SRAM MTB brake levers specific for right and left hand operation?
- Can I use other manufacturer's DOT fluid in my SRAM brakes?
- Do SRAM MTB DOT brakes come with a bleed kit?
- Is the wireless range for eTap® 2x11 long enough to work on a tandem?