No. SRAM hydraulic disc brakes are not approved for use on tandem bicycles because of the total system weight, including riders, and the need for a longer rear hydraulic hose than is tested and approved for use.
Articles in this section
- How do I identify the brake pad compound used on my SRAM brakes?
- Are the SRAM Stealth-a-majig hose barb and compression fitting compatible with my older SRAM brake?
- Can I use SRAM hydraulic brakes on my tandem bike?
- Where can I find the serial number of my SRAM brake?
- Are SRAM MTB brake levers specific for right and left hand operation?
- Is SRAM offering Flat Mount MTB brakes?
- Do SRAM MTB DOT brakes come with a bleed kit?
- What type of brake fluid is used in SRAM hydraulic DOT brake systems?
- Why does my SRAM brake hose have a silver fitting installed if the provided spare is red?
- Are there spare o-rings available for SRAM DOT bleed kits?