One indicator to check the adjustability of your SRAM DOT mountain bike brake levers is the model code abbreviation found on your brake lever. The letters "RSC" in your model code indicate adjustability ("R" stands for "Reach Adjust", "S" for SwingLink (which is a nonadjustable feature), and "C" for Contact Point Adjustment).
Articles in this section
- Which is the right brake pad for my SRAM MTB brake?
- How do I shorten my SRAM MTB DOT brakes hose?
- Can I bleed my SRAM brakes without the indicated bleed block?
- Can I use alternative brake fluids in my SRAM DOT hydraulic disc brakes?
- How often should I bleed my SRAM DOT brakes?
- Can I use DOT 5 in my SRAM DOT brakes?
- When should my SRAM brake pads be replaced?
- Can I use other manufacturer's DOT fluid in my SRAM DOT brakes?
- What is the bed-in procedure for SRAM brakes?
- How do I bleed my SRAM DOT brakes?