No. All SRAM brake pads meet EVR (Environmental Regulation) standards that limit the use of specific chemicals or substances from consumer products.
Articles in this section
- What size disc brake rotors does SRAM recommend for road eTap AXS and AXS hydraulic brakes?
- What disc brake pad compound options does SRAM offer for road disc brakes?
- Are there still SRAM rim brakes for road use?
- Where can I find SRAM road brake spare parts?
- Do SRAM brake pads contain asbestos?
- Are there spare o-rings available for SRAM bleed kits?
- Why does my SRAM brake hose have a silver fitting installed if the provided spare is red?
- Do SRAM road brakes come with a bleed kit?
- Can I use other manufacturer's DOT fluid in my SRAM brakes?
- Where can I find the serial number of my SRAM brake?