No. All SRAM brake pads meet EVR (Environmental Regulation) standards that limit the use of specific chemicals or substances from consumer products.
Do SRAM brake pads contain asbestos?
- What disc brake pad compound options does SRAM offer for road disc brakes?
- My SRAM road brakes have a contact point too close to the bar what can I do about it?
- Are there still SRAM rim brakes for road use?
- What is the difference between flat mount and post mount calipers?
- How do I fix stuck/sticky pistons in my SRAM DOT brake caliper?