To determine the right brake adapter for your setup, please refer to our Caliper Mounting Specifications.
Articles in this section
- Which is the right brake pad for my SRAM road brake?
- What is the bed-in procedure for SRAM road brakes?
- How do I mount the new SRAM brake hose compression fittings the right way?
- What is the correct SRAM brake mounting adapter for my road bike?
- Can I shorten a SRAM road brake line without having to bleed the brake?
- When should my SRAM road brake pads be replaced?
- Can I bleed my SRAM road brakes without the correct bleed block?
- How do I shorten my SRAM road brake hose?
- Why are bleed blocks necessary when bleeding SRAM road brakes?
- Which bleed block do I use for my SRAM road brake?