No. SRAM cassettes are sold as complete units only. The cog’s shift ramps are developed and designed to work with the adjacent cog. Mixing and matching will degrade shift quality and can lead to chain or cassette failure.
Articles in this section
- What are the different variations of SRAM Eagle cassettes?
- Is a special cassette tool required to install or remove SRAM Eagle cassettes?
- Can I use non-SRAM cassettes with my SRAM Eagle drivetrain?
- How do I upgrade to SRAM Eagle without an XD driver body?
- Can I use SRAM 1x11 derailleurs with 12-speed Eagle cassette?
- Is there a SRAM Eagle cassette that is compatible with a 10-speed driver body?
- Does SRAM offer Eagle cassette cogs individually?
- Can I create a custom ratio SRAM Eagle cassette?