No. All Eagle cassettes, with the exception of PG1210 and PG1230, are pinned together or machined from one piece for maximum precision, weight savings, and strength. It is not possible to change individual cogs.
Does SRAM offer Eagle cassette cogs individually?
- Can I create a custom ratio SRAM Eagle cassette?
- Where can I order a front derailleur alignment tool to help setup my SRAM eTap AXS?
- Are the frame fit specs for the wider gearing options for Force eTap AXS different than the existing Force eTap® AXS? Where can I find the frame fit specs?
- What are the different variations of SRAM Eagle cassettes?
- What cassette size ranges do you offer for RED and Force eTap AXS™?