No. We recommend only using SRAM components that are compatible with the Eagle ecosystem. We do not test components made by other manufacturers. Using third-party components can cause increased wear or damage to SRAM drivetrain components. Damage caused by using third-party components is not covered under warranty.
Can I use a non-SRAM chainring with EAGLE drivetrains?
- How do I tell the difference between SRAM X-SYNC 2 and original X-SYNC chainrings?
- Can I use the new SRAM Eagle drivetrain with the “old” X-SYNC chainrings?
- Which chainring offset do I need for my SRAM EAGLE drivetrain?
- Can I use the new Eagle 10-52T range cassettes on my existing Eagle drivetrain?
- What is chainline and why does it matter for my SRAM drivetrain?