Yes, the SRAM AXS Mobile App allows you to customize your shift paddle functions so that you can choose to shift down with the right or left shifter, and vice versa. You can find details on how to adjust your shifter configuration on our AXS App Tips Page.
Articles in this section
- Can I reuse the Flattop PowerLock after I have removed it?
- What size and type of tool is required to remove XPLR 1x direct mount chainrings from the crank spider?
- Do I need to install a spacer between the 10-44T cassette and the XDR driver body?
- Does the Orbit fluid damper or spring clutch need any maintenance or service?
- What tool is used to set the chain gap for an XPLR rear derailleur?
- What is the chain gap adjustment for the XPLR rear derailleur with a 10-44T cassette?
- Can I change the way the shifters move the rear derailleur (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?