No. The maximum cassette size compatible with the short cage eTap 2x11 rear derailleur is 11-28. The eTap WiFLi 2x11 rear derailleur can accommodate up to an 11-32 cassette.
Will SRAM RED eTap 2x11 work with a 36 or 42 tooth cassette?
- What is the maximum cassette cog size that is compatible with SRAM eTap AXS rear derailleurs?
- Do SRAM eTap AXS shifters work with eTap 11-speed front and rear derailleurs?
- What is the total drivetrain tooth capacity of SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS rear derailleurs?
- Will SRAM make periodic eTap 2x11 firmware updates?
- Do I need to do anything different when washing a bike with SRAM RED eTap?