No. SRAM RED eTap 11-speed front and rear derailleurs cannot be connected to the AXS App. The battery level is displayed by the component’s LED when pressing the function button or performing a shift.
Articles in this section
- Can the SRAM RED eTap 2x11 components communicate with my iOS or Android device?
- Can Quarq power meter data be combined with gear selection data using SRAM or Quarq software when using SRAM RED eTap 2x11?
- Will a firmware update for SRAM eTap AXS derailleurs be released to enable 11-speed compatibility?
- Can I create a bike profile in the SRAM AXS App when eTap 11-speed derailleurs are combined with eTap AXS shift-brake levers or BlipBox?
- Can I use the SRAM AXS App to view battery levels of RED eTap 11-speed derailleurs?
- Can I customize SRAM RED eTap 11-speed shift actions and drivetrain settings with the AXS App?
- Can I use Blips and MultiClics when RED or Force eTap AXS shift-brake levers are paired with eTap 11-speed derailleurs?
- Can I install my existing SRAM RED eTap HRD brake calipers onto RED or Force eTap AXS HRD shift-brake levers?
- Do SRAM eTap AXS shifters work with eTap 11-speed front and rear derailleurs?
- Are there frame fit specifications required for SRAM Red eTap 2x11?