Yes, SRAM RED and Force XPLR rear derailleurs feature the Orbit fluid damper for superior chain management, while the Rival XPLR rear derailleur uses a spring clutch.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between SRAM Eagle and XPLR drivetrains?
- What size direct mount XPLR chainrings do you offer?
- What mounting interface is the direct mount chainring?
- Do the 1x cranksets with direct mount chainrings have a power meter option?
- What is the tooth count of the XPLR 12-speed 10-44T cassettes?
- What is the difference between the XG-1271 and XG-1251 10-44T cassettes?
- Will additional cassette size options be added later?
- What’s the difference between XPLR eTap AXS rear derailleurs, eTap AXS wider gearing derailleurs, and eTap AXS derailleurs?
- Why does the XPLR derailleur only work as a 1x?
- Does the XPLR rear derailleur have chain management?