Yes, SRAM RED and Force XPLR rear derailleurs feature the Orbit fluid damper for superior chain management, while the Rival XPLR rear derailleur uses a spring clutch.
Does the XPLR rear derailleur have chain management?
- Does the Orbit fluid damper or spring clutch need any maintenance or service?
- Does the Rival eTap AXS rear derailleur offer a clutch mechanism?
- What is the chain gap adjustment for the XPLR rear derailleur with a 10-44T cassette?
- Do SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS road rear derailleurs feature Cage Lock?
- Why does the XPLR derailleur only work as a 1x?