You will need a rear hub with an XDR driver body. Replacement XDR driver bodies are available from most wheel manufacturers to retrofit 11-speed road rear hubs. SRAM only manufactures XDR driver bodies for SRAM and Zipp hubs, but provides the XDR design specifications to other hub manufacturers so they can manufacture XDR driver bodies that fit with their own hub designs. See your hub manufacturer for details on how to upgrade to an XDR driver body.
Articles in this section
- Do you need a different offset direct mount chainring for the wide spindle crankset?
- Can I use my existing eTap AXS 1x crankset with the XPLR rear derailleur and 10-44T cassette?
- Our SRAM RED, Force, and Rival 12-speed cranksets are compatible with the following frame bottom bracket interfaces when used with the appropriate SRAM DUB bottom bracket and spacers:
- What PowerLock do I use for my Flattop 12-speed chain?
- Can I use an Eagle chain with the XPLR direct mount chainring?
- What size cassettes work with the SRAM XPLR AXS rear derailleur?
- Is there an eTap AXS cassette available that is compatible with 11-speed Hyperglide driver bodies?
- Can I use my eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur with the 10-44T XPLR cassette?
- What driver bodies are compatible with XPLR XG-1271 and XG-1251 cassettes?
- Can I make the XPLR rear derailleur work with a 2x system?