No. The SRAM RED, Force, and Rival wider gearing 36T Max rear derailleurs will work with 12-speed cassettes from 10-28T up to 10-36T only. These derailleurs are marked as “MAX 36T” on the back of the derailleur near the derailleur mounting bolt. They are not designed to clear the larger gear profile of the 10-44T cassette.
Articles in this section
- Do you need a different offset direct mount chainring for the wide spindle crankset?
- Can I use my existing eTap AXS 1x crankset with the XPLR rear derailleur and 10-44T cassette?
- Our SRAM RED, Force, and Rival 12-speed cranksets are compatible with the following frame bottom bracket interfaces when used with the appropriate SRAM DUB bottom bracket and spacers:
- What PowerLock do I use for my Flattop 12-speed chain?
- Can I use an Eagle chain with the XPLR direct mount chainring?
- What size cassettes work with the SRAM XPLR AXS rear derailleur?
- Is there an eTap AXS cassette available that is compatible with 11-speed Hyperglide driver bodies?
- Can I use my eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur with the 10-44T XPLR cassette?
- What driver bodies are compatible with XPLR XG-1271 and XG-1251 cassettes?
- Can I make the XPLR rear derailleur work with a 2x system?