No, there is not. The 10-tooth start for SRAM 12-speed road cassettes is an integral component of our X-Range gearing design and offers the greatest number of small jumps between cogs while still delivering increased overall gear range.
Articles in this section
- Do you need a different offset direct mount chainring for the wide spindle crankset?
- Can I use my existing eTap AXS 1x crankset with the XPLR rear derailleur and 10-44T cassette?
- Our SRAM RED, Force, and Rival 12-speed cranksets are compatible with the following frame bottom bracket interfaces when used with the appropriate SRAM DUB bottom bracket and spacers:
- What PowerLock do I use for my Flattop 12-speed chain?
- Can I use an Eagle chain with the XPLR direct mount chainring?
- What size cassettes work with the SRAM XPLR AXS rear derailleur?
- Is there an eTap AXS cassette available that is compatible with 11-speed Hyperglide driver bodies?
- Can I use my eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur with the 10-44T XPLR cassette?
- What driver bodies are compatible with XPLR XG-1271 and XG-1251 cassettes?
- Can I make the XPLR rear derailleur work with a 2x system?