The cog sizes are 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 32, 38, 44T. The steps between cogs are tuned for 1x drop bar riding.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between SRAM Eagle and XPLR drivetrains?
- What size direct mount XPLR chainrings do you offer?
- What mounting interface is the direct mount chainring?
- Do the 1x cranksets with direct mount chainrings have a power meter option?
- What is the tooth count of the XPLR 12-speed 10-44T cassettes?
- What is the difference between the XG-1271 and XG-1251 10-44T cassettes?
- Will additional cassette size options be added later?
- What’s the difference between XPLR eTap AXS rear derailleurs, eTap AXS wider gearing derailleurs, and eTap AXS derailleurs?
- Why does the XPLR derailleur only work as a 1x?
- Does the XPLR rear derailleur have chain management?