Yes, provided you are using an Eagle AXS rear derailleur and Eagle cassette.
Can I use an Eagle chain with the XPLR direct mount chainring?
- Can I run a SRAM Road Flattop chain on my SRAM Eagle drivetrain?
- What is the difference between SRAM Eagle and XPLR drivetrains?
- What size direct mount XPLR chainrings do you offer?
- What is the chain line of the Rival eTap AXS crankset/chainrings?
- Our SRAM RED, Force, and Rival 12-speed cranksets are compatible with the following frame bottom bracket interfaces when used with the appropriate SRAM DUB bottom bracket and spacers: