No. Flattop 12-speed PowerLocks are not reusable. Once removed, they will need to be recycled and a new PowerLock installed.
Can I reuse the Flattop PowerLock after I have removed it?
- What PowerLock do I use for my Flattop 12-speed chain?
- Are SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS PowerLocks different from SRAM Eagle 12-speed PowerLocks?
- Are special chain tools, chain pliers, or chain whips required to work on SRAM eTap AXS™ drivetrains?
- What’s the difference between Rival and SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS?
- How do I trade in my SRAM RED AXS 2x power meter road chainrings when they wear out?