All that’s needed to get riding is to mount the Eagle AXS™ drivetrain, pair it and get out there. The AXS™ app is only needed for further personalization or to gain access to the data the system has accumulated. The AXS™ app is the built-in componentry software that makes it possible to both program and personalize Eagle AXS™ to your specifications. Letting you adjust and personalize controller assignments for shift commands and your electronically activated Reverb AXS™ dropper post right from your mobile – to make it exactly how you want it.
Articles in this section
- What type of batteries do the Eagle AXS controller require?
- How do I size a chain for a SRAM Eagle AXS™ drivetrain?
- Are special chain tools, chain pliers, or chain whips required to work on Eagle AXS™ drivetrains?
- Do I need to do anything different when washing a bike with AXS™ components?
- Can I change shifting modes or settings without using the app?
- Can I assign different functions to the buttons (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?