While AXS™ components can withstand pressure washing and submersion, each component should be treated the same way you would treat ball bearing equipped components such as a hub, headset or bottom bracket. That is, avoid blasting water directly at the seals between the derailleur and battery, derailleur pivot points, or at junction points between component subassemblies.
Articles in this section
- What type of batteries do the Eagle AXS controller require?
- How do I size a chain for a SRAM Eagle AXS™ drivetrain?
- Are special chain tools, chain pliers, or chain whips required to work on Eagle AXS™ drivetrains?
- Do I need to do anything different when washing a bike with AXS™ components?
- Can I change shifting modes or settings without using the app?
- Can I assign different functions to the buttons (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?