The Eagle AXS™ B-gap tool is used to set the correct position for the AXS™ derailleur. It should be noted that the AXS™ B-Gap tool is different than the current Eagle™ B-Gap tool and they are not compatible. The majority of standard and professional tools will work on Eagle AXS™ drivetrains. Care should always be taken to ensure the tool is fully compatible with each component - this can be found on tool manufacturers specifications and websites.
Articles in this section
- What type of batteries do the Eagle AXS controller require?
- How do I size a chain for a SRAM Eagle AXS™ drivetrain?
- Are special chain tools, chain pliers, or chain whips required to work on Eagle AXS™ drivetrains?
- Do I need to do anything different when washing a bike with AXS™ components?
- Can I change shifting modes or settings without using the app?
- Can I assign different functions to the buttons (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?