SRAM Eagle AXS uses X-DOME Eagle cassettes (XG-1275, XG-1295, and XG-1299) on XD freehub bodies with a 10-50T or 10-52T. SRAM Eagle AXS is also compatible with the PG-1210 and PG-1230 cassettes with an 11-50t range for use on wheels with HG freehub bodies
What cassette size ranges do you offer for Eagle AXS?
- Can I use an Eagle derailleur with the 12-speed 10-44T cassette?
- What is the max cog size that is compatible with Eagle AXS rear derailleurs?
- What are the different variations of SRAM Eagle cassettes?
- How does SRAM Eagle AXS connect and integrate with other wireless components that SRAM makes?
- Can I use non-SRAM cassettes with my SRAM Eagle drivetrain?