The Q factor for Eagle AXS cranks is the same as the current Q factor for our DUB cranksets. Different chainlines are available for compatibility specifications.
Articles in this section
- What is the Q factor on Eagle AXS cranks and is it different to current Eagle?
- What size and type of tool is required to remove SRAM Eagle chainrings from the crank spider?
- What chainring size options do you offer for SRAM Eagle ?
- Can I use the Eagle X-SYNC 2 chainrings with my SRAM 1x11 drivetrain?
- Can I use the new SRAM Eagle drivetrain with the “old” X-SYNC chainrings?
- If I upgrade to a SRAM Eagle chainring, do I need to use a SRAM Eagle chain?
- Can I use a non-SRAM chainring with EAGLE drivetrains?
- Are there SRAM Eagle chainrings for my Bosch motor?
- How do I tell the difference between SRAM X-SYNC 2 and original X-SYNC chainrings?
- Which chainring offset do I need for my SRAM EAGLE drivetrain?