Yes. All AXS components can connect to one another. You can use eTap AXS shift levers to build a drop bar bike with an Eagle AXS drivetrain. The Eagle AXS drivetrain is also compatible with the road Blip Box and control buttons.
Are eTap AXS shift levers compatible with Eagle AXS rear derailleurs?
- Are Rival eTap AXS shift levers compatible with Eagle AXS rear derailleurs?
- Can I run a SRAM Road Flattop chain on my SRAM Eagle drivetrain?
- Can I digitally assign different functions to the buttons (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?
- Is Rival eTap AXS compatible with SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS parts?
- Are there any auxiliary buttons on the controller with unassigned functions that can be used to control other wireless components or perform special functions?