Our proven Type 3 clutch is utilized in this product because of its track record of success and dependability. Road rear derailleurs have a different dynamic than MTB derailleurs and do not require the exact same chain retention specifics.
Articles in this section
- Does SRAM Eagle AXS have smartphone connectivity?
- What are the main benefits and key features of Eagle AXS?
- How robust are the SRAM Eagle AXS derailleurs?
- Are SRAM Eagle AXS waterproof?
- How do I know if my Eagle AXS battery is low? What are the charge levels and how many hours of riding can I expect to get on a full charge?
- How many hours of riding can I get from a fully charged Eagle AXS derailleur battery?
- What is included in the Eagle AXS upgrade kit?
- Why doesn’t Eagle AXS use the new Orbit fluid clutch instead of the roller bearing clutch?
- What is the SRAM Eagle AXS Overload Clutch?
- What’s the difference between the SRAM roller bearing clutch and overload clutch?