Approximately 20 hours of ride time or more. The battery weighs 25g and is detachable with a single clip. It’s also “hot swappable” if needed – from Eagle AXS derailleur to your Reverb AXS seatpost or even your SRAM Red, Force, Rival eTap AXS road group. And it only takes an hour to charge.
Articles in this section
- Does SRAM Eagle AXS have smartphone connectivity?
- What are the main benefits and key features of Eagle AXS?
- How robust are the SRAM Eagle AXS derailleurs?
- Are SRAM Eagle AXS waterproof?
- How do I know if my Eagle AXS battery is low? What are the charge levels and how many hours of riding can I expect to get on a full charge?
- How many hours of riding can I get from a fully charged Eagle AXS derailleur battery?
- What is included in the Eagle AXS upgrade kit?
- Why doesn’t Eagle AXS use the new Orbit fluid clutch instead of the roller bearing clutch?
- What is the SRAM Eagle AXS Overload Clutch?
- What’s the difference between the SRAM roller bearing clutch and overload clutch?