Several design features increase the robustness of our Eagle AXS derailleurs. The gearbox and motor clutch, the shorter cage, more chain wrap, and more precise shift control all add to a more durable system. We also have extreme water and dust-proof qualities built into all our AXS components.
Articles in this section
- Does SRAM Eagle AXS have smartphone connectivity?
- What are the main benefits and key features of Eagle AXS?
- How robust are the SRAM Eagle AXS derailleurs?
- Are SRAM Eagle AXS waterproof?
- How do I know if my Eagle AXS battery is low? What are the charge levels and how many hours of riding can I expect to get on a full charge?
- How many hours of riding can I get from a fully charged Eagle AXS derailleur battery?
- What is included in the Eagle AXS upgrade kit?
- Why doesn’t Eagle AXS use the new Orbit fluid clutch instead of the roller bearing clutch?
- What is the SRAM Eagle AXS Overload Clutch?
- What’s the difference between the SRAM roller bearing clutch and overload clutch?