All current bikes and frames compatible with Eagle today will be compatible with Eagle AXS. Eagle requires an XD driver body for cassette installation, just like the majority of our current 1x drivetrains. Eagle AXS cranksets use SRAM DUB bottom brackets, compatible with almost all current BB standards.
Articles in this section
- How does SRAM Eagle AXS connect and integrate with other wireless components that SRAM makes?
- Can I fit SRAM Eagle AXS to any mountain bike and what are the compatibility requirements for Eagle AXS?
- What is the max cog size that is compatible with Eagle AXS rear derailleurs?
- Are 11-speed RED eTap derailleur batteries compatible with Eagle AXS and eTap AXS derailleurs?
- Are eTap AXS shift levers compatible with Eagle AXS rear derailleurs?
- What cassette size ranges do you offer for Eagle AXS?