SRAM AXS Web will automatically upload the last 30 days of data from Garmin Connect, all stored data uploaded to Wahoo, and any new rides recorded on your Hammerhead Karoo. You can also sync any existing ride from the Hammerhead Dashboard to AXS Web.
Articles in this section
- Is Shockwiz on the same platform?
- Were pro riders involved with the development of AXS Web?
- Did SRAM test AXS Web?
- Are there differences between the experience for Road and MTB users?
- Is there a limitation on the number of bikes you can have in your AXS profile?
- Where is tire pressure information integrated?
- Will Zwift rides show on AXS Web?
- Can I update firmware on my AXS components through AXS Web?
- Will my data still be in AXS Web if I no longer use the account?
- Do I have to own SRAM components to use AXS Web?