SRAM AXS Web is available to any cyclist that would like to use it, regardless of owning SRAM components or not. You can create an account by linking to your Garmin Connect account. When you do this, the last 30 days of data will automatically import.
Articles in this section
- Is Shockwiz on the same platform?
- Were pro riders involved with the development of AXS Web?
- Did SRAM test AXS Web?
- Are there differences between the experience for Road and MTB users?
- Is there a limitation on the number of bikes you can have in your AXS profile?
- Where is tire pressure information integrated?
- Will Zwift rides show on AXS Web?
- Can I update firmware on my AXS components through AXS Web?
- Will my data still be in AXS Web if I no longer use the account?
- Do I have to own SRAM components to use AXS Web?