Rival eTap AXS is available with flat mount disc brake caliper only. If necessary, you can use SRAM Level disc brake calipers with the Rival eTap AXS hydraulic shift levers. Level calipers are sold separately.
Articles in this section
- Which is the right brake pad for my SRAM road brake?
- What is the bed-in procedure for SRAM road brakes?
- How do I mount the new SRAM brake hose compression fittings the right way?
- What is the correct SRAM brake mounting adapter for my road bike?
- Can I shorten a SRAM road brake line without having to bleed the brake?
- When should my SRAM road brake pads be replaced?
- Can I bleed my SRAM road brakes without the correct bleed block?
- How do I shorten my SRAM road brake hose?
- Why are bleed blocks necessary when bleeding SRAM road brakes?
- Which bleed block do I use for my SRAM road brake?