Yes. In our testing we are able to consistently execute shifts with the shifter 100 meters away from the derailleur as long as we maintained line of sight.
Is the wireless range for eTap® 2x11 long enough to work on a tandem?
- Can I mount SRAM eTap AXS Wireless Blips on a tandem in the stoker position to shift the bike?
- Can SRAM RED eTap 2x11 components withstand a rapid temperature change like going from a climate controlled room at 65 degrees F (18C) to outdoors in 0 degree F (-17C) temperatures? What about the other way around, with cold to hot?
- Is the SRAM eTap wireless protocol considered Bluetooth or ANT+?
- What chainring size options do you offer for SRAM Eagle ?
- Can I shift the SRAM RED eTap 2x11 front and rear derailleurs at the same time?