No. Batteries are removed using a tool-free latching mechanism.
Articles in this section
- What type of batteries do eTap AXS shift-brake levers require?
- How do I charge eTap AXS derailleur batteries?
- How long does it take to charge eTap AXS derailleur batteries?
- How should I store my AXS equipped bike and derailleur batteries during the off-season or when the bike is not in use for 2-3 months or more?
- How far can I ride on a fully charged Rival eTap AXS derailleur battery?
- How long do eTap AXS shifter batteries last?
- How do I know how much battery life is left on my derailleur or shifter battery before I go out for a ride?
- Are SRAM AXS controller (shifter) batteries replaceable?
- Are the front and rear derailleur batteries interchangeable?
- What happens when an eTap® 2x11 battery is low? Will the shifts slow down? Will the shifter work intermittently?