No, the system cannot communicate with smart devices at this time.
Can the SRAM RED eTap 2x11 components communicate with my iOS or Android device?
- Will SRAM make periodic eTap 2x11 firmware updates?
- Can I set up the SRAM RED eTap 2x11 system to do sequential shifting?
- Is RED eTap software or firmware open source? Can I get into the code and tweak it to make it work with 10-speed or change the shift speed at different points in the rear derailleur’s sweep?
- Can I customize the shifter paddle or blip operation? E.g. have the left paddle shift up or connect two blips to one shifter and have each blip shift in a different direction?
- Can I program the shift speed?