Most wheel manufacturers make an XD or XDR driver they can sell you to covert your wheel. Please check with the hub manufacturer to see if they have an XD or XDR driver kit for your existing rear hub. SRAM produces XD and XDR drivers for Zipp and SRAM wheels and hubs only.
Articles in this section
- Will my hub work with your XD driver for the XG 10-42 0r 10-50 cassettes?
- What is XD, and why is it a thing?
- Do SRAM XD cassettes require different installation tools than traditional cassettes?
- Do XD or XDR equipped wheels require special frame rear dropout designs?
- How do I obtain a license to design or manufacture XD or XDR compatible hubs?
- Are XD and XDR open standards?
- What is the difference between XD and XDR driver bodies?
- What are the main benefits of the XD and XDR interfaces?
- Why did SRAM create the XDR driver body interface?
- Why did SRAM create the XD driver body interface?