Most wheel manufacturers make an XD or XDR driver they can sell you to covert your wheel. Please check with the hub manufacturer to see if they have an XD or XDR driver kit for your existing rear hub. SRAM produces XD and XDR drivers for Zipp and SRAM wheels and hubs only.
Where do I get an XD or XDR driver for my wheel?
- Do I need an XD or XDR driver to use an XD compatible cassette?
- What is the difference between XD and XDR driver bodies?
- Do SRAM XD cassettes require different installation tools than traditional cassettes?
- Can I turn enhanced shifting on or off without connecting to the AXS™ app?
- How should I store my AXS equipped bike and derailleur batteries during the off-season or when the bike is not in use for 2-3 months or more?