Yes. We’ve never charged for anyone to use this standard. We also provide detailed drawings and instructions for how to manufacture XD and XDR drivers. We do this because we want to ensure a proper mounting interface for our XD cassettes.
Articles in this section
- Will my hub work with your XD driver for the XG 10-42 0r 10-50 cassettes?
- What is XD, and why is it a thing?
- Do SRAM XD cassettes require different installation tools than traditional cassettes?
- Do XD or XDR equipped wheels require special frame rear dropout designs?
- How do I obtain a license to design or manufacture XD or XDR compatible hubs?
- Are XD and XDR open standards?
- What is the difference between XD and XDR driver bodies?
- What are the main benefits of the XD and XDR interfaces?
- Why did SRAM create the XDR driver body interface?
- Why did SRAM create the XD driver body interface?