Yes. We’ve never charged for anyone to use this standard. We also provide detailed drawings and instructions for how to manufacture XD and XDR drivers. We do this because we want to ensure a proper mounting interface for our XD cassettes.
Are XD and XDR open standards?
- What is the difference between XD and XDR driver bodies?
- How do I obtain a license to design or manufacture XD or XDR compatible hubs?
- What is XD, and why is it a thing?
- Will my hub work with your XD driver for the XG 10-42 0r 10-50 cassettes?
- What are the main benefits of the XD and XDR interfaces?