The new Rival eTap AXS groupset allows for shorter chainstays and wider rear tires. Frame fit specifications can be found on the service portion of the SRAM website. Rival eTap AXS wide front derailleurs and wide spindle 43/30T cranksets, or Rival 1x wide spindle cranksets which are new for 12-speed, fit even wider tires than what has been possible previously.
Articles in this section
- How do I size a chain for a SRAM eTap AXS 1x drivetrain?
- How do I size a chain for a SRAM eTap AXS 2x drivetrain?
- Are special SRAM eTap AXS specific road master link pliers required to remove SRAM eTap AXS PowerLocks?
- Are special chain tools, chain pliers, or chain whips required to work on SRAM Rival eTap Flattop chains?
- Is a special cassette tool required to install Rival 12-speed road cassettes?
- Are the frame fit specs for Rival eTap AXS different than my mechanical Rival groupset? Where can I find the frame fit specs?