Standard master link pliers, such as the Park Tool MLP-1.2 pliers, will work.
Articles in this section
- How do I size a chain for a SRAM eTap AXS 1x drivetrain?
- How do I size a chain for a SRAM eTap AXS 2x drivetrain?
- Are special SRAM eTap AXS specific road master link pliers required to remove SRAM eTap AXS PowerLocks?
- Are special chain tools, chain pliers, or chain whips required to work on SRAM Rival eTap Flattop chains?
- Is a special cassette tool required to install Rival 12-speed road cassettes?
- Are the frame fit specs for Rival eTap AXS different than my mechanical Rival groupset? Where can I find the frame fit specs?