Two up front and 12 in the rear. However, the small chainring/ small cog combination is always locked out to avoid chain rasp against the inside of the large chainring. This brings the total gear selections available to 23.
Articles in this section
- Can I use SRAM eTap AXS Wireless Blips to perform Multishift with my rear derailleur?
- Where can I find information about my SRAM Rival Powermeter?
- What is the new cassette size for the wider range Force eTap AXS?
- What cassette size ranges do you offer for RED and Force eTap AXS™?
- Why do the new SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS road chains have links that are flat on one side?
- Why does the new SRAM RED and Force chain use larger rollers than SRAM’s 11-speed chains?
- Are SRAM eTap AXS™ road chains more efficient than a typical 1/8” chain with smaller rollers?
- What surface treatment/coating is SRAM using on new RED chains?
- Why is my SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain noisy, especially the cassette?
- Do RED chainrings last as long as SRAM’s 11-speed chainrings, or will they last longer?