AXS™ is pronounced the same as the word, “access.” It is the name of our collection of connected components. The accompanying AXS™ app serves as the interface to enable personalized functionality options between AXS™ components. The app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
What is AXS™ and how do you pronounce it?
- What are the main differences between RED eTap AXS™ and Force eTap AXS™?
- Do I have to use a BlipBox in order to use Blips? Can I just plug in a sprint or climbing shifter to the shifter hood body?
- Can SRAM RED, Force and Rival eTap AXS be fitted to a bike that is currently compatible with 8, 9, 10 or 11-speed groupsets?
- Can I customize the settings of my drivetrain?
- How far does the derailleur index when adjusting the eTap 2x11 rear derailleur trim?