42mm (measured width) for 700c tires. Bikes with tires wider than this (on 700c wheels) should be built using the 1x drivetrain option.
Articles in this section
- What type of freehub body is required for SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS™ road cassettes?
- Is there a cassette available with an 11-tooth start so I don’t have to change the 11-speed HG driver on my rear wheel to XDR™?
- Will a road falttop chain work on a SRAM Eagle™ drivetrain and vise versa?
- Are SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS PowerLocks different from SRAM Eagle 12-speed PowerLocks?
- Do I have to use the Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset with the 36t-max rear derailleur?
- Are SRAM Rival power meter cranksets available for Cannondale Ai frame spacing?
- How do I upgrade my SRAM RED or Force AXS crankset with Cannondale Ai spacing to a power meter?
- What SRAM eTap AXS power meter options are available for Cannondale Ai frame spacing?
- What frame bottom bracket interface standards work with the Force eTap AXS 43/30 cranksets?
- Is the Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset compatible with Trek’s T47 bottom bracket standard?