Yes. SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS is designed to be used in both 1x and 2x drivetrain configurations.
Will the eTap AXS groupset function without a front derailleur?
- What is the max rear tire width compatibility for the wider gearing Force eTap AXS front derailleurs?
- How do I pair my AXS components together?
- Why does my chain drop when shifting my SRAM eTap AXS front derailleur?
- What 2x chainring options are compatible with the Force eTap AXS 36t-max rear derailleur?
- Do you need to use the wider gearing option front derailleur with the new Force 43/30 crankset?